To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Lead Programmer Analyst-Oracle
- Develop programs to support business request
- Provide programming/technical support for the Oracle ERP system
- Perform technical design activities to support business requests
- Perform unit testing and support user acceptance testing for programs written
- Provide guidance/direction to external programming resources
- Provide feedback to the Functional Business Analysts and Business Users on requirements
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology with a minimum of 3 years’ experience developing and supporting Oracle ERP (R12) in technologies such as PL/SQL, oracle forms, oracle reports, discoverer, and xml publisher OR a minimum of 8 years’ experience in Oracle Applications Development including PL/SQL, Oracle Reports, Oracle Forms in lieu of the degree.
- Experience taking business/functional design specifications and create technical designs and programs
- Experience writing and executing technical test plans and support user acceptance testing
- Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment and deliver on commitments in a timely manner.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects & tasks.
- Ability to extract and analyze data out of Oracle to use in trouble shooting
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively with IT personnel and Business users
Experience with optio forms is a plus
- Experience with web services is a plus
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center