To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Principal Software Design Engineer
• Keeps current on latest technology trends in relation to SaaS/PaaS in Biotech/Pharma domains.
• Collaborates with infrastructure teams in, strategizing, designing, and ensuring delivery of the SaaS/PaaS strategy.
• Analyzes strategic Integration opportunities and challenges and provides pattern recommendations for projects in support of those opportunities. Develops solutions while imaginatively thinking towards future customer needs and maintaining consistency with the organization's objectives.
• Ensures long-range initiatives are pursued in order to acquire capabilities in advance of need.
• Makes recommendations to management on SaaS/PaaS Technology roadmaps and new developments.
• B.S. degree or M.S. degree in Computer Science or management
• Previous experience in leading SaaS/PaaS platforms.
• 7+ years of experience in the deploying and supporting Sass environments, with special preference given to FDA regulated experience.
• 10+ years of demonstrated superior technical mastery of Design, Development, and Deployment of software solutions, including conceptual and hands-on experience across multiple SaaS/PaaS platforms.
• Demonstrated, ability to organize, manage, and direct cross-functional technical teams to address and solve technical and business issues.
• Experience with Developing roadmaps, standards, and policies
• Experience building multi-tier, scalable, server-side applications.
• Ability to learn quickly in a dynamic environment.
• 5+ years of experience in managing global, co-sourced and/or outsourced technical teams.
• 3+ years of SaaS/PaaS Service delivery experience preferred
• Experience technically managing enterprise or function wide SasS services, including third party resources.
• Able to coordinate/lead multiple technical projects/activities with competing priorities.
• Understands Service models and ability to prioritize based on impacts to business operations.
• Very strong verbal and written communication, interpersonal and problem solving skill
• 10+ years IT experience in development of solutions using Platforms, COTS, and Integration
• 4+ years of experience in developing, managing cloud computing and/or Software-as-a-Service (SaleForce, Veeva, Service Now, MS Dynamics) in Pharma domain
• Understanding of fundamental project management concepts and experience managing projects
• Strong knowledge of the Java and C# programming language and its runtime.
• Experience developing cloud-based integrations
• Experience in developing Apex and VisualForce customizations.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center