To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Developer II - .NET
• Develop features in .NET custom applications based on feature specifications and technical designs.
• Manager Internal Dashboard using Microsoft Silverlight.
• SQL Server database development experience is needed.
• Contribute to creating feature specifications and technical design schematics.
• Contribute to requirements gathering and analysis activities such as storyboarding, developing use cases, and creating functional requirements specifications.
• Create database models and build out models using SQL Server, then surface data to user interfaces by using object oriented techniques, often using object-to-relational mappers.
• Take responsibility for feature-focused unit and system testing (built both by you and others).
• Contribute to facilitating acceptance testing procedures and monitoring results.
• Contribute to performance and load testing procedures and issue remediation.
• Manager multiple Web Sites and Windows servers.
• Add new feature to existing performance dashboard and web applications.
• Graduate degree in Computer Science and/or equivalent experience
• Minimum of 5 years in the IT industry and a good understanding of the full life cycle of development
• Solid understanding of object-oriented programming (OOP) and computer science foundations
• Experience with designing relational databases and optimizing database structure for performance and/or maintainability and the ability to design and optimize stored procedures
• Experience with Test-Driven Development
• Experience with source control, work item tracking, and build management with Team Foundation Server (or similar)
• Deep hands-on knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, including Visual Studio 2008/2010, C#, ASP.NET, ADO.Net, jQuery, and CSS.
• Strong experience working with n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) and experience with service-oriented architectures (SOA).
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center