To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Principal Embedded SW Engineer
Job Role: Individual contributor role. Architecting, designing and developing consumer applications. Building great user experiences. Test driven design and development. Participating in Agile teams using the SCRUM process. Review technical requirements, specifications, and application designs for accuracy and suitability within existing platforms.
Essential Technical Specification & Other Requirements:
1. Strong Embedded linux development experience with BSP, Middleware.
2. C/C++, Lua, Perl/Python design and development experience in an embedded environment
3. Knowledge of multi-threading and synchronization; Board bringup; Embedded linux on ARM based boards; Linux device drivers and Kernel programming.
4. Applicants must have participated in complete product development life cycle from concept development through system architecture, platform development, application development, product testing, TDE and final release
5. Competencies in WiFi, BT, RF stack integration, porting and compliance certification testing.
6. Competencies in low level debugging using scopes/spectrum analyzers
7. Competencies in Requirement Analysis, writing technical stories for teams
8. Competencies in software engineering practices and coding practices
9. Competencies in Build and Development tools (Poky, Git, Geritt etc)
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center