To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
• BA/BS in computer science or equivalent experience preferred.
• Minimum 4 years experience in high traffic, customer facing website operations experience required
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong knowledge of IIS 7.5, .NET 4.0, 4.5, administration and troubleshooting in a high traffic environment.
• Experience with configuration management tools like Puppet or Chef
• Experience with scripting, installation and migration concepts -- in Perl, Bash, or Python
• Capacity to write scripts for systems automation.
• Solid understanding of Active Directory (Group policies, DNS, global catalog, etc.).
• Proven knowledge and understanding of TCP/IP, SMTP, SNMP, VPN's, and security methodologies
• Understanding of storage and virtualization technologies such as VMware, Hyper-V, RAID arrays, SAN, and NAS highly desired.
• Hands on experience with monitoring tools such as Nagios Cacti, SolarWinds, Systems Center.
• Hands on experience administering and troubleshooting load balancing appliances in a production environment. F5 BIG-IP LTM and GTM experience highly desired.
• Linux administration highly desired.
• Ability to document and implement processes to increase efficiency, productivity, reliability and scalability.
• Contribute as a team member to serving uptime and data security goals.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center