To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Application Developer
• Responsible for Code Asset Management for an application or applications
• Leads or acts as a technical contributor in the design of new applications or enhancements including integration of
• May lead or act as a technical contributor in all or portions of the selection, evaluation, and integration of externally
available application software to deliver business system solutions
• May oversee or perform unit and integrated complete system testing, according to detailed plans to ensure
• With limited direction supports the implementation of systems into production including integration of purchased
• May assist other team members who perform ongoing system maintenance, research, and support tasks for existing
• May serve as team leader to direct technical activities (including analysis, planning, design, development, testing,
installation, and maintenance of support systems for business areas)
• Coaches and trains other team members, end users and peers*
• At request of manager, may provide input to hiring and performance decisions
• Utilizes accepted methodology & tools in a disciplined manner
• Exhibits the following Senior Application Developer Behaviors
• 4-6+ years experience in systems analysis and application program development, or an equivalent combination of
education and work experience.
• Experience with application development support software packages.
Education and Certification Requirements
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
• 6+ years experience in systems analysis and application program development.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center