To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
1. Support new technology product launch by developing network architecture and design for network platforms to support new products
2. Plan and carry out lab and field trial validation of new technology platforms and products
3. Specify requirements and, identify, evaluate and select vendors and platforms
4. Transfer knowledge to other groups to operationalize new technology solutions by facilitating training, hands-on participation and technical documentation
5. Provide guidance and support other groups, including Marketing, Sales, and IT.
6. Support business units in customer acquisition / retention for new products by participating in calls and meetings with current and potential customers
7. Identify opportunities and develop solutions to reduce network / product costs, improve network efficiency and speed up customer tests and trials
• Education: Bachelor of Engineering. Masters in Business or engineering preferred.
• Relevant Work Experience: More than 10 years of experience in shared computing/communication industry. Candidate must have demonstrable examples of experience with planning, design, and engineering involving new technologies. Working knowledge of carrier/service provider technology and infrastructure is also required
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center