To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
1. Experience in supporting large, enterprise class, complex local area networks (LAN) and core Data Center networks is necessary.
2. Experience with Cisco products including most routers, firewalls, wireless, switches, and other products is essential.
3. Experience with Juniper firewall/VPN appliances and VOIP is beneficial.
4. Analyze network information to determine, recommend and plan network troubleshooting to maximize network uptime.
5. Demonstrate high level of vendor management skills.
6. Provide technical leadership in all aspects of efficient network design and troubleshooting to maximize network uptime.
7. Document all changes to network configuration and procedures.
8. Maintain availability of the WAN/LAN using various monitoring tools and work with appropriate carrier/vendor when required.
9. Develop Microsoft Project plans and business case for all major enterprise network projects.
Education: Bachelorís degree in Business Administration or Computer Sciences
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center