To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Software Engineer (C#/C++, GUI, Technical Leadership)
List of Responsibilities:
1) Developing software requirements and technical specifications from marketing and field engineering requirements.
2) Software design, implementation and unit testing in collaborative team environment using Microsoft VS C# and C++
3) GUI design and implementation using .Net Win Forms and ASP.Net
4) Mentor and lead other members of the engineering team.
5) Planning of technology and architectural updates to current and new product releases to achieve business objectives.
6) Estimation of task, feature, and release sizes.
7) Project management support, including tasks planning and ensuring completion of releases.
8) Assistance to project and senior management in the development and introduction of process changes and best practices.
9) Remote communication with US and international product contributors.
•BS/BA in computer science, computer engineering or similar field
•8+ years of experience in professional software development
•1+ years of experience in leading a development team
•In-depth knowledge of Microsoft Visual Studio C# and C++ development environment
•Excellent skills in OOD principles, design patterns, interface definitions, use of UML and knowledge of architecture fundamentals
•In-depth technology expertise in C#, C++, SQL, XML, COM, web services, Windows OS versions
•Basic knowledge of GUI design fundamentals
•In-depth knowledge of software development life cycles, including waterfall and agile methodologies
•Strong verbal and written communication and documentation skills
•Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center