To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Engineer (Programmer Analyst)
• Coding proficiency in preferred mainframe or network programming languages and a good knowledge of system design and testing principles.
• Participate in the research, design, development and implementation of core applications that support communication, access to information, improved productivity, and efficiency.
• Provide status reporting of development activities against the project plan or schedule. Keep the project manager and product committee informed of task accomplishments, issues and status.
• Develops and executes detailed, technical projects that meet all department standards for quality and accuracy, and consistently delivers project assignment on time.
• Collect business and systems requirements from internal and external customers, writing specifications.
• Demonstrate the ability to achieve personal, unit and department goals in a highly innovative and fast paced environment.
• Has an understanding of best practices for essential software engineering.
• Able to handle pressure situations while supporting technical development and execution of jobs and/or projects requested by Client Services Teams, Data Resource Group, Project System Development unit and/or the Project Review Committee.
• Possesses a strong sense of ownership, urgency, and drive.
• Demonstrates commitment to continued professional growth and development.
• Proficiency in, at least, one of the following programming languages; C, C++, C#, Java, or VB.
• Four year college degree in a related field and a minimum of 2 + years technical development experience.
• Proven aptitude with various mainframe or PC applications (Excel, MS Office, etc.).
• Must possess excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be detail oriented and possess acute organizational skills.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center