To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Manager, Information Technology
• Results oriented information systems leader with a strong track record of people leadership and project delivery excellence.
• Serve as tactical and strategic IT liaison to the business through building and fostering a partnership
• Provide recommendations to address and resolve business issues, improve business processes and leverage opportunities
• Demonstrate strong understanding of the Supply Chain business areas and their supporting technology as well as broad understanding of overall business units
• Focus will be in Artwork Management and Product Lifecycle Management.
• Be point of contact for business focused application questions and be able to identify and leverage resources across IT
• Develop global strategies addressing ambiguous issues, large and diverse in scope.
• Drive organizational improvements in areas of lean business process and information systems.
Project management and solution delivery
• Ensure solution delivery meets business need and expectation through business requirement gathering
• Partner with business clients and solution delivery team to determine appropriate solutions
• Plan and organize tasks, report progress, and manage and coordinate with consultants for implementations
• Gather and validate business needs to translate into requirements for technical team
• Work with technical teams to develop technical requirements and solutions
• Is accountable for projects throughout entire lifecycle; depending on scale and complexity may need input or guidance on critical decisions
• Exercises small to large sized project leadership
• Processes/projects may have cross functional impact
• Focused on one or more functional areas/processes; has knowledge of cross functional areas/processes and related impact
• Works within defined budgets to exercise financial adherence at the project level
• Create and/or manage the delivery of all Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) deliverables
• Execute and/or manage the execution of unit, functional and user testing
• In depth knowledge of business functional area with strong understanding of business unit (Or if new to business area, shows strong learning agility to achieve in depth knowledge)
• Facilitate business requirements gathering process through best practices
• Understands the technology offerings applicable to the business when assisting in the design of solutions
• Has knowledge of and utilizes software lifecycle methodologies
• Demonstrates basic project management skills, systems analysis skills, meeting facilitation and documentation skills
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center