To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior Engineer- Java & Cloud(
· Provide technical delivery of Cloud software development capabilities, including analytics and infrastructure.
· Support the client organization in transitioning their work to the Cloud.
· Apply and integrate technologies such as Java, J2EE, AJAX, Web Services to conceptualize, design, and develop and unit test web-based (or) desktop applications.
· Leverage Java development expertise and an understanding of Cloud technologies to assist with developing overall Cloud transition strategy, to identify opportunities for future growth, and to introduce and leverage new technologies to support current and future mission within the Cloud.
· Providing timely feedback on tasks and milestone completion according to agreed plans.
· Work with the Leads to create product plans, resource and scope estimates and feature technical specifications
· Working with QA to handover built features and describe complex or technical functionality in such a way that it can be understood and tested by them
· Logging and addressing of tickets and issues in our issue tracking system
· 7 plus years of experience in JAVA and J2EE technologies with Cloud based environment.
· Expert knowledge in JPA, Hibernate, JDBC, SQL, Spring, JUnit and JSON.
· Strong knowledge in Java Design Patterns.
· Development and implementation of features in any Cloud platform products and technologies.
· Experience developing applications with Agile team methodologies preferred.
· Strong Object-Oriented design skills and understanding of MVC.
· Knowledge in FLEX is added advantage.
· Knowledge in Mining domain.
· Strong business application design skills.
· Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
· Strong debugging skills.
· Highly proficient in standard Java development tools (Intelli, Maven, etc.)
· A strong interest in building security into applications from the initial design.
· Experience at creating technical project Documentation and task time estimates.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center