To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Software Device Team Lead
1. Report to the Director of Device Development.
2. Lead electromechanical/software device project team and work within device team and with relevant cross functional groups
3. Create Electromechanical and Software device concepts with user unmet needs and relevant technology
4. Develop working prototypes
5. Optimize design concepts to improve performance for usability and reliability
6. Evaluate external device landscape for innovative and implementable solutions
7. Liaise with third parties such as specialist manufacturers, and toolmaker
8. Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing, internally across departments and with external suppliers
9. Ensure all designs function as required and comply with the Company’s quality assurance requirements as well as applicable regulatory requirements.
10. Work and manage key interfaces and line functions in manufacturing, quality assurance and regulatory to progress device development deliverables.
Qualifications 1. 10+ years’ experience in medical device with deep knowledge of electromechanical and Software device 2. Experience in digital health and/or medical mobile applications 3. Strong analytical and technical skills 4. Great communication and collaboration skills 5. Project management experience 6. Deep knowledge of the regulatory and compliance requirements of device design controls and combination products.
Education Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering required, Master’s Degree or MBA with Electromechanical or Mechanical experience preferred- plus 10 - 12+ years’ experience.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center