To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Senior PHP Developer
- Design, estimate, and code new features. This is primarily a coding position.
- Architect new applications, and expand existing ones.
- Investigate and fix production issues.
- Define, document, and enforce engineering standards.
- Perform code reviews of your team members' work.
- Mentor junior engineers.
- Participate in software design discussions.
- Participate in sprint planning and other project management meetings.
- Ensure all code that goes to production is of top quality.
- Ensure existing applications are scaled to meet expected demand.
- Identify and fix gaps in system reliability, such as production monitoring.
- Continuously improve the software infrastructure, such as the deployment process.
- 5+ years with object-oriented programming in PHP.
- Complex SQL queries and database schema design.
- MVC frameworks (Zend, Symfony).
- Working in a collaborative team environment using tools like JIRA and Git.
- Consuming and creating web services.
- Stable work history and an ability to collaborate effectively.
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center