To see other developer job opportunities,
please visit http://dev.fyicenter.com/
Principal Information Security Architect
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience using, C, C++, and/or .Net C# and/or Python, Java programming languages with a background in secure coding.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a systems security engineer or security architect
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in embedded and/or device driver implementation
- Well versed in all aspects of Linux, Windows, Python and network scripting
- Familiar with open source development and test tools such as Kali, Metasploit, OWASP ZAP
- Experience with the configuration, operation, and management of firewalls, VPN, SSH, PKI, and vulnerability scanners/assessment tools.
- Strong experience and detailed technical knowledge in security engineering, system and network security, authentication and security protocols, and applied cryptography
- Extensive experience in web-application security, service-oriented architecture and web services security
- Experience with the application of threat modeling, SDLC methods or other risk identification techniques
- Detailed knowledge of application-level security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques, including penetration testing and development of exploits
- Experience working in complex and integrated solutions, preferably including sensors or mobile field devices along with back-office data processing systems.
- Knowledge of network and web related protocols (e.g., TCP/IP, UDP, IPSEC, HTTP, HTTPS, routing protocols)
- Understanding of Standards (FIPS, Common Criteria) related to security
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills and teamwork skills
- Results oriented, high energy, self-motivated
- A successful candidate for this position must be highly motivated and capable of learning new material on his or her own whenever needed
Education: Bachelorís degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science/MIS/Engineering preferred
Certification(s): CISSP or GIAC certifications preferred
To apply for this position, please visit
Developer FYI Center