Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> XHTML Tutorials and Tips >> Index
XHTML Tutorials - Understanding Lists and List Items
A collection of 9 FAQs/tutorials tips on XHTML list elements and list items. Clear answers are provided with tutorial examples on list elements for ordered lists, unordered lists, and definition lists; creating nested lists; including multiple paragraphs in one list item; changing list item markers.
Topics included in this collection are:
- What Are List Elements?
- What Is an "ol" Tag/Element?
- What Is a "li" Tag/Element?
- Can Multiple Paragraphs Be Included in a List Item?
- What Is a "ul" Tag/Element?
- What Is a "dl" Tag/Element?
- Can List Elements Be Nested?
- How To Use Different Markers on Ordered List Items?
- How To Use Different Markers on Unordered List Items?
Please note that all notes and tutorials are based on XHTML 1.0 specification.
(Continued on next topic...)