Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> XHTML Tutorials and Tips >> Index
XHTML Tutorials - Introduction To Element Content Syntax
A collection of 17 tutorial tips on XHTML 1.0 element content syntax and basics. Clear answers are provided with tutorial exercises on XHTML element content models, EMTPY and PCDATA element contents, sub-element only contents, mixed contents, XHTML entities and CDATA, nested elements, white space characters.
Topics included in this collection are:
- What Is the XHTML Element Content?
- What Are the XHTML Element Content Models?
- What Are the XHTML Elements Defined with EMPTY Contents?
- What Are the XHTML Elements Defined with PCDATA Contents?
- What Are the XHTML Elements Defined with Sub-elements Contents?
- What Are the XHTML Elements Defined with Mixed Contents?
- What Is PCDATA?
- What Is an XHTML Entity?
- What Is CDATA?
- What Is a Sub-element?
- Can Two Elements Partially Overlap Each Other?
- What Is the Sequence of Sub-elements?
- What Is a Required Sub-element?
- What Is a White Space Character?
- How Exactly White Space Characters Are Ignored?
- How To Get an Extra White Space?
Please note that all tutorials in this collection are based on XHTML 1.0 specification.
(Continued on next topic...)