Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> XHTML Tutorials and Tips >> Index
XHTML Tutorials - Body Tag and Block Level Tags
A collection of 18 FAQs/tutorials tips on XHTML body tag and block level tags. Clear answers are provided with tutorial exercises on XHTML body element and its sub-elements; normal paragraphs and pre-formatted paragraphs, in-line elements in paragraphs, line breaks and paragraph spacing, block level elements: p, pre, blockquote, h1, hr.
Topics included in this collection are:
- What Is the "body" Tag/Element?
- What Is Wrong with My "body" Elements?
- What Elements Are Allowed as Body Sub-Elements?
- What Attributes Are Allowed in the Body Element?
- What Is a "p" Tag/Element?
- Can I Mix Images with Text in a Paragraph?
- How To Control Line Breaks in a Paragraph?
- How To Highlight One Part of a Paragraph?
- How To Get Extra Space between Paragraphs?
- What Is Wrong with My "p" Elements?
- What Is a "pre" Tag/Element?
- Are Tab Characters Preserved in a "pre" Element?
- Can Images Be Included in "pre" Elements?
- What Is a "blockquote" Tag/Element?
- Can "blockquote" Elements Be Nested?
- What Are Heading Tags/Elements?
- What Are "hr" Tags/Elements?
- What Are Other Block Elements?
Please note that all notes and tutorials are based on XHTML 1.0 specification.
(Continued on next topic...)