Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> RSS Tutorials >> Index
RSS Tutorials - What Is Atom
(Continued from previous topic...)
What Is Atom?
Atom is an XML-based document format that describes lists of related
information known as "feeds". Feeds are composed of a number of
items, known as "entries", each with an extensible set of attached
metadata. For example, each entry has a title.
The current version of Atom is Atom 1.0. For more information, please visit
(Continued on next topic...)
- What Is RSS (Really Simple Syndication)?
- How Many Versions of RSS Language Standard?
- What Is Atom?
- What Are Main Differences between RSS 2.0 and Atom 1.0?
- What Is the Icon for RSS and Atom?
- What RSS 2.0 Files Look Like?
- What Atom 1.0 Files Look Like?