Home >> FAQs/Tutorials >> RSS Tutorials >> Index
RSS Tutorials - Creating Atom Feed Files
(Continued from previous topic...)
How To Create Atom Feed Files?
Obviously, there are many ways to create Atom Feed files:
- Using Atom on-line scrapers - On-line scrapers are on-line services that can analyze your Web pages and convert the result
into Atom feed files automatically. All you need to do is to provide the URLs of your Web pages.
- Using Atom off-line scrapers - Off-line scrapers are software tools that can analyze your Web pages and convert the result
into Atom feed files automatically. All you need to do is to provide your Web page contents to scrapers.
- Using Atom file editors - Creating Atom feed files by entering required data and let the editor
to finish the XML elements for you. A good example of Atom file editor is
- Using generic text editors - Creating Atom feed files by entering all the required XML elements yourself
with generic editors, like UltraEdit or vi.
- Using Atom file generation APIs - APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) are programming packages,
modules or libraries that you can interact with in your own programs to perform predefined functions.
Atom file generation APIs helps you to write your own programs to generate Atom files. For example, XML::Atom
is Atom file generation API for Perl language.
(Continued on next topic...)
- What Is Atom 1.0 Standard?
- What Is the Relation between Atom and XML?
- What Are Main Differences between Atom 1.0 and RSS 2.0?
- What Is the Icon for Atom Syndication?
- What Is the MIME Type Definition for Atom Files?
- What Is an Atom Syndication Feed?
- How To Write a Minimum Atom 1.0 Feed File?
- How To Validate an Atom 1.0 Feed File?
- How To Use w3.org Feed Validation Service?
- What Happens If Your Atom Feed Fails the Validation?
- Is There Any DTD File to Validate Atom Feed Files?
- Is There Any XSD File to Validate Atom Feed Files?
- How To Create Atom Feed Files?
- How To Tell Visitors That You Have Atom Syndication Feeds?
- How To Tell Web Browsers That Your Web Pages Have Atom Feeds?
- What Happens When FireFox Knows a Web Page Has Atom Feeds?