Minimum Requirement of EPUB 3.0.1 File
What Is the minimum requirement of an EPUB 3.0.1 file?
If you want to build an EPUB file that meets the minimum requirements of EPUB 3.0.1 specification, you need to prepare the following:
1. A text file called "mimetype" with one line listed below. It specifies the mimetype of an EPUB 3.0.1 book file.
2. An XML file called "container.xml" in a sub folder named as "META-INF". The "container" file uses the XML format defined in EPUB Open Container Format (OCF) 3.1. It specifies a package file of any name, for example: package.opf.
3. A package file named like package.opf, that uses the XML format defined in EPUB Packages 3.1. It defines required meta data and specifies 2 required XHTML files: one provides navigation information of the book, and the other provides the content of the book.
4. A navigation file named like navigation.xhtml that uses the XHTML language. It provides navigation information like a table of contents of the book.
5. A content file named like content.xhtml that uses the XHTML language. It provides the content of the book.
6. Package all above 5 files into a ZIP file named like Hello-3.0.epub.
The resulting ZIP file, Hello-3.0.epub, is an EPUB 3.0 file that meets the minimum requirements of EPUB 3.0.1 specifications.
2018-04-24, 128👍, 0💬
How To Use an Array as a Stack in PHP? A stack is a simple data structure that manages data elements...
How To Write a String to a File with a File Handle in PHP? If you have a file handle linked to a fil...
How To Pad an Array with the Same Value Multiple Times in PHP? If you want to add the same value mul...
How To Remove Slashes on Submitted Input Values in PHP? By default, when input values are submitted ...
What Types of Data Can Be Used as Array Keys in PHP? Two types of data can be used as array keys: st...