Minimum Requirement of EPUB 3.0.1 File
What Is the minimum requirement of an EPUB 3.0.1 file?
If you want to build an EPUB file that meets the minimum requirements of EPUB 3.0.1 specification, you need to prepare the following:
1. A text file called "mimetype" with one line listed below. It specifies the mimetype of an EPUB 3.0.1 book file.
2. An XML file called "container.xml" in a sub folder named as "META-INF". The "container" file uses the XML format defined in EPUB Open Container Format (OCF) 3.1. It specifies a package file of any name, for example: package.opf.
3. A package file named like package.opf, that uses the XML format defined in EPUB Packages 3.1. It defines required meta data and specifies 2 required XHTML files: one provides navigation information of the book, and the other provides the content of the book.
4. A navigation file named like navigation.xhtml that uses the XHTML language. It provides navigation information like a table of contents of the book.
5. A content file named like content.xhtml that uses the XHTML language. It provides the content of the book.
6. Package all above 5 files into a ZIP file named like Hello-3.0.epub.
The resulting ZIP file, Hello-3.0.epub, is an EPUB 3.0 file that meets the minimum requirements of EPUB 3.0.1 specifications.
2018-04-24, 156👍, 0💬
How To Use an Array as a Queue in PHP? A queue is a simple data structure that manages data elements...
How To Sort an Array by Keys in PHP? Sorting an array by keys can be done by using the ksort() funct...
How To Copy Array Values to a List of Variables in PHP? If you want copy all values of an array to a...
How To Control Vertical Alignment? By default, text in all table cells are aligned to the top vertic...
How To Support Multiple-Page Forms in PHP? If you have a long form with a lots of fields, you may wa...