Edit API Operation Policy
What are steps to edit policy of an Azure API Operation?
For each operation you created in your API, a default policy coded is added.
If you want to view and edit policy statements to be executed between the Azure API and the backend service, you can follow this tutorial:
1. Go to the publisher dashboard of the API Management Service.
2. Select "First API" in the API list.
3. Select "Add new user" in the operation list. You see the "Design" tab open.
4. Click the "Edit" icon in the "Backend" section. You see backend processing logic displayed.
5. Click "Code View". You see the policy code displayed.
6. Edit the policy code and save the changes.
The picture below shows you steps on how to edit gateway policy of an API operation:
2018-03-10, 263👍, 0💬
How To Return a Reference from a Function? in PHP? To return a reference from a function, you need t...
How To Join a List of Keys with a List of Values into an Array in PHP? If you have a list keys and a...
What Are the Attributes of a "table" Element? A "table" element may have the following commonly used...
How To Control Horizontal Alignment in Table Cells? By default, text in all table cells are aligned ...
How To Select an Exiting Database in PHP? The first thing after you have created a connection object...