Top Level Policy for All Azure APIs
How to view and edit the top level policy for all Azure APIs?
Be default, Azure automatically creates a top level policy for all APIs. In the top level policy, the "forward-request" policy statement is added in the "backend" section automatically forward client request to the backend service.
But if there is "forward-request" policy statement is not showing up in the effective policy, the top policy may have been modified or removed. Follow this tutorial to review or edit the default top policy.
1. Go to the publisher dashboard of the API Management Service.
2 Click "APIs" from the function list. You see the "Add a new API" screen.
3. Click "All APIs" from the API list. You see the design screen.
4. Click the "Edit" icon in the Backend section. You see the default top level policy displayed.
<policies> <inbound> </inbound> <backend> <forward-request /> </backend> <outbound> </outbound> </policies>
5. Make some changes in the policy, so that the "Save" button is activated.
6. Click the "Save" button to save changes.
The picture below shows you steps on how to edit the top level policy of all APIs:
2018-03-24, 359👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on EPUB file format? I want to know how to create EPUB books. Here is a larg...
Where to find tutorials on Visual Studio? I want to know How to learn Visual Studio. Here is a large...
What Are the Attributes of a "table" Element? A "table" element may have the following commonly used...
How To Return a Reference from a Function? in PHP? To return a reference from a function, you need t...
Where to find tutorials on how to work with MySQL Database in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answ...