View Policy of an API Operation
How to View Policy of an API Operation? My API operation is not calling the backend service.
If your API operation is not calling the backend service, you need to view the policy of the API operation to see why backend service is not called.
1. Go to the publisher dashboard of the API Management Service.
2. Select "First API" in the API list.
3. Select "Add new user" in the operation list. You see the "Design" tab open.
4. Click the "Edit" icon in the "Backend" section. You see backend processing logic displayed.
5. Click "Code View". You see the policy code displayed:
<policies> <inbound> <base /> </inbound> <backend> <base /> </backend> <outbound> <base /> </outbound> <on-error> <base /> </on-error> </policies>
The picture below shows you steps on how to view gateway policy of an API operation:
2018-03-24, 308👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on Python programming language? I want to learn Python. Here is a large coll...
How to access Request body from "context.Request.Body" object in Azure API Policy? Request body is t...
FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter is an online tool that checks for syntax errors of JSON text ...
How To Control Padding Spaces within a Table Cell? Cell padding spaces are spaces between cell inner...
How To Upload Files into Database in PHP? To store uploaded files to MySQL database, you can use the...