View Policy of an API Operation
How to View Policy of an API Operation? My API operation is not calling the backend service.
If your API operation is not calling the backend service, you need to view the policy of the API operation to see why backend service is not called.
1. Go to the publisher dashboard of the API Management Service.
2. Select "First API" in the API list.
3. Select "Add new user" in the operation list. You see the "Design" tab open.
4. Click the "Edit" icon in the "Backend" section. You see backend processing logic displayed.
5. Click "Code View". You see the policy code displayed:
<policies> <inbound> <base /> </inbound> <backend> <base /> </backend> <outbound> <base /> </outbound> <on-error> <base /> </on-error> </policies>
The picture below shows you steps on how to view gateway policy of an API operation:
2018-03-24, 279👍, 0💬
What Is an HTML "em" Tag/Element? An "em" element is an inline element that you can use to specify t...
How To Control Vertical Alignment? By default, text in all table cells are aligned to the top vertic...
How To Support Multiple-Page Forms in PHP? If you have a long form with a lots of fields, you may wa...
Where to find tutorials on how to work with MySQL Database in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answ...
How To Loop through an Array without Using "foreach" in PHP? PHP offers the following functions to a...