Test Request Body Examples
How to test request body examples on my Azure API operation?
If you have added some request body examples to your Azure API operation, you can follow this tutorial to test them.
1. Go to the developer portal as a publisher administrator.
2. Open the "First API" and open the operation "Add new user".
3. Click the "Try it" button. You see the "Content-Type" header is listed.
4. Click the input field of "Content-Type". You see two options: text/xml and application/json.
5. Select "text/xml". You see the "Request body" box is populated with your XML example.
6. Scroll down, review the request, and click the "Send" button. You see test result displayed.
Note that the result did not show the XML message as expected. This is an issue, because the backend service at http://echoapi.cloudapp.net/api should return back the request body.
See next tutorial on how to debug the issue.
The picture below shows you steps on how to test request body examples on an API operation:
2017-09-23, 128👍, 0💬
How To Join a List of Keys with a List of Values into an Array in PHP? If you have a list keys and a...
How To Remove Slashes on Submitted Input Values in PHP? By default, when input values are submitted ...
dev.FYIcenter.com is a Website for software developer looking for software development technologies,...
How To Submit Values without Using a Form in PHP? If you know the values you want to submit, you can...
What Types of Data Can Be Used as Array Keys in PHP? Two types of data can be used as array keys: st...