Test API Operation Request Body Examples
How to test request body examples on my Azure API operation?
If you have added some request body examples to your Azure API operation, you can follow this tutorial to test them.
1. Go to the developer portal as a publisher administrator.
2. Open the "First API" and open the operation "Add new user".
3. Click the "Try it" button. You see the "Content-Type" header is listed.
4. Click the input field of "Content-Type". You see two options: text/xml and application/json.
5. Select "text/xml". You see the "Request body" box is populated with your XML example.
6. Scroll down, review the request, and click the "Send" button. You see test result displayed.
The picture below shows you steps on how to test request body examples on an API operation:
2018-03-28, 255👍, 0💬
dev.FYIcenter.com is a Website for software developer looking for software development technologies,...
How To Add Column Headers to a Table? If you want to add column headers to a table, you need to use ...
FYIcenter.com Online Tools: FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter FYIcenter JSON to XML Converter F...
How To Support Multiple-Page Forms in PHP? If you have a long form with a lots of fields, you may wa...