Test API Operation Request Body Examples
How to test request body examples on my Azure API operation?
If you have added some request body examples to your Azure API operation, you can follow this tutorial to test them.
1. Go to the developer portal as a publisher administrator.
2. Open the "First API" and open the operation "Add new user".
3. Click the "Try it" button. You see the "Content-Type" header is listed.
4. Click the input field of "Content-Type". You see two options: text/xml and application/json.
5. Select "text/xml". You see the "Request body" box is populated with your XML example.
6. Scroll down, review the request, and click the "Send" button. You see test result displayed.
The picture below shows you steps on how to test request body examples on an API operation:
2018-03-28, 338👍, 0💬
How to access Request body from "context.Request.Body" object in Azure API Policy? Request body is t...
Where to find tutorials on how to create Your Own Functions in PHP? A collection of tutorials to ans...
Where to find tutorials on EPUB file format? I want to know how to create EPUB books. Here is a larg...
How To Create Table Borders? There are two sets of borders within a table: Outer Borders - Borders t...
How To Get All the Values Out of an Array in PHP? Function array_values() returns a new array that c...