Test Request Body Examples
How to test request body examples on my Azure API operation?
If you have added some request body examples to your Azure API operation, you can follow this tutorial to test them.
1. Go to the developer portal as a publisher administrator.
2. Open the "First API" and open the operation "Add new user".
3. Click the "Try it" button. You see the "Content-Type" header is listed.
4. Click the input field of "Content-Type". You see two options: text/xml and application/json.
5. Select "text/xml". You see the "Request body" box is populated with your XML example.
6. Scroll down, review the request, and click the "Send" button. You see test result displayed.
Note that the result did not show the XML message as expected. This is an issue, because the backend service at http://echoapi.cloudapp.net/api should return back the request body.
See next tutorial on how to debug the issue.
The picture below shows you steps on how to test request body examples on an API operation:
2017-09-23, 119👍, 0💬
What Is an HTML "em" Tag/Element? An "em" element is an inline element that you can use to specify t...
How To Control Horizontal Alignment in Table Cells? By default, text in all table cells are aligned ...
How To Create a Table To Store Files in PHP? If you using MySQL database and want to store files in ...
Why Do You Need to Filter Out Empty Files in PHP? When you are processing uploaded files, you need t...
How To Quote Date and Time Values in SQL Statements in PHP? If you want to provide date and time val...