Test API Operation Request Body Examples
How to test request body examples on my Azure API operation?
If you have added some request body examples to your Azure API operation, you can follow this tutorial to test them.
1. Go to the developer portal as a publisher administrator.
2. Open the "First API" and open the operation "Add new user".
3. Click the "Try it" button. You see the "Content-Type" header is listed.
4. Click the input field of "Content-Type". You see two options: text/xml and application/json.
5. Select "text/xml". You see the "Request body" box is populated with your XML example.
6. Scroll down, review the request, and click the "Send" button. You see test result displayed.
The picture below shows you steps on how to test request body examples on an API operation:
2018-03-28, 284👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on how to work with MySQL Database in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answ...
How To Sort an Array by Keys in PHP? Sorting an array by keys can be done by using the ksort() funct...
How To Pad an Array with the Same Value Multiple Times in PHP? If you want to add the same value mul...
What Is an HTML "code" Tag/Element? An "code" element is an inline element that you can use to speci...
Why Do You Need to Filter Out Empty Files in PHP? When you are processing uploaded files, you need t...