Use Developer Portal Internally
How to use the Developer Portal internally by you as the publisher?
Normally, the Developer Portal of an Azure API Management Service is used by client developers. But as a publisher, you can also use the Developer Portal to test API operations internally.
You can follow this tutorial to access the Developer Portal:
1. Go to https://portal.azure.com with a Web browser. And log in with your company email address. You see to the dashboard page of the Azure portal.
2. Click "All Resources" in the menu. And find your API Management Service resource from the resource list.
3. Click on API Management Service resource name to open it.
4. Click on the "Developer portal" link near the top. You will be landed on the developer portal page in a new window as a publisher.
5. Click on the "API" tab. You see a list of APIs that are included in "Starter" and "Unlimited" API products.
6. Click "First API". You see a list of operations of this API and the test page for the first operation.
The picture below shows you steps to the Developer Portal as a Publisher:
2017-09-20, 342👍, 0💬
How To Use an Array as a Queue in PHP? A queue is a simple data structure that manages data elements...
How To Add Column Headers to a Table? If you want to add column headers to a table, you need to use ...
How To Specify Argument Default Values? in PHP? If you want to allow the caller to skip an argument ...
How To Create an Array with a Sequence of Integers or Characters in PHP? The quickest way to create ...
How To Get All the Values Out of an Array in PHP? Function array_values() returns a new array that c...