Add API to API Products
How to add an API to an API product for internal testing on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service?
You can follow this tutorial to add an API to an API product on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service.
1. Click API from the left menu on the Publisher Portal. You see the API list page.
2. Click on the API name to open it. You see detailed information of the API organized in several tabs.
3. Click on the "Products" tab. You see a list of API products in which this API is included.
4. Click the "ADD API TO PRODUCTS" button.
5. Select "Starter" and "Unlimited" products to join.
Now your API is included in two API products: "Starter" and "Unlimited".
Note "Starter" and "Unlimited" are default API products, which is not published to the public and only subscribed by API administrator users.
The picture below shows you steps to add API to an API product on Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2017-09-20, 276👍, 0💬
How To Control Table Widths? Usually, browsers will calculate the table width based on the content w...
How To Specify Argument Default Values? in PHP? If you want to allow the caller to skip an argument ...
What Types of Data Can Be Used as Array Keys in PHP? Two types of data can be used as array keys: st...
How To Find a Specific Value in an Array in PHP? There are two functions can be used to test if a va...
FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter is an online tool that checks for syntax errors of JSON text ...