Add Operation to API on Publisher Portal
How to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service?
You can follow this tutorial to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service.
1. Click API from the left menu on the Publisher Portal. You see the API list page.
2. Click on the API name to open it. You see detailed information of the API organized in several tabs.
3. Click on the "Operations" tab. You see a list of existing operations.
4. Click the "ADD OPERATION" button. You see the new operation form.
5. Fill in the form as shown below:
HTTP verb: POST URL template: /users URL path to be appended to the API service URL, like: https://fyicenter.azure-api.net/first/users Rewrite URL template: /profiles URL path to be appended to the Web service URL of the backend system, like: http://echoapi.cloudapp.net/api/profiles Display name: Add new user Description: For client to add a new user with user info in the HTTP body
6. Click the "Save" button. A new operation will be added to the API.
Now you have an API with an operation waiting to be included in API products.
The picture below shows you steps to add a new operation to an API on Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2017-09-23, 145👍, 0💬
dev.FYIcenter.com is a Website for software developer looking for software development technologies,...
Where to find tutorials on how to create Your Own Functions in PHP? A collection of tutorials to ans...
How To Specify Argument Default Values? in PHP? If you want to allow the caller to skip an argument ...
Where to find tutorials on how to Read and Write Files in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answer m...
How To Pad an Array with the Same Value Multiple Times in PHP? If you want to add the same value mul...