Add Operation to API on Publisher Portal
How to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service?
You can follow this tutorial to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service.
1. Click API from the left menu on the Publisher Portal. You see the API list page.
2. Click on the API name to open it. You see detailed information of the API organized in several tabs.
3. Click on the "Operations" tab. You see a list of existing operations.
4. Click the "ADD OPERATION" button. You see the new operation form.
5. Fill in the form as shown below:
HTTP verb: POST URL template: /users URL path to be appended to the API service URL, like: https://fyicenter.azure-api.net/first/users Rewrite URL template: /profiles URL path to be appended to the Web service URL of the backend system, like: http://echoapi.cloudapp.net/api/profiles Display name: Add new user Description: For client to add a new user with user info in the HTTP body
6. Click the "Save" button. A new operation will be added to the API.
Now you have an API with an operation waiting to be included in API products.
The picture below shows you steps to add a new operation to an API on Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2017-09-23, 121👍, 0💬
How To Connect to MySQL from a PHP Script in PHP? If you want access the MySQL server, you must crea...
Can You Specify the "new line" Character in Single-Quoted Strings? You can not specify the "new line...
How To Create a Directory in PHP? You can use the mkdir() function to create a directory. Here is a ...
How To Write a String to a File with a File Handle in PHP? If you have a file handle linked to a fil...
How To Pad an Array with the Same Value Multiple Times in PHP? If you want to add the same value mul...