Add Operation to API on Publisher Portal
How to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service?
You can follow this tutorial to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service.
1. Click API from the left menu on the Publisher Portal. You see the API list page.
2. Click on the API name to open it. You see detailed information of the API organized in several tabs.
3. Click on the "Operations" tab. You see a list of existing operations.
4. Click the "ADD OPERATION" button. You see the new operation form.
5. Fill in the form as shown below:
HTTP verb: POST URL template: /users URL path to be appended to the API service URL, like: https://fyicenter.azure-api.net/first/users Rewrite URL template: /profiles URL path to be appended to the Web service URL of the backend system, like: http://echoapi.cloudapp.net/api/profiles Display name: Add new user Description: For client to add a new user with user info in the HTTP body
6. Click the "Save" button. A new operation will be added to the API.
Now you have an API with an operation waiting to be included in API products.
The picture below shows you steps to add a new operation to an API on Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-03-31, 265👍, 0💬
Where to find tutorials on how to work with MySQL Database in PHP? A collection of tutorials to answ...
FYIcenter JSON Validator and Formatter is an online tool that checks for syntax errors of JSON text ...
What Types of Data Can Be Used as Array Keys in PHP? Two types of data can be used as array keys: st...
What Is an HTML "code" Tag/Element? An "code" element is an inline element that you can use to speci...
Where to find tutorials on how to use PHP built-in functions to manage arrays? A collection of tutor...