Add Operation to API on Publisher Portal
How to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service?
You can follow this tutorial to add a new operation to an API on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service.
1. Click API from the left menu on the Publisher Portal. You see the API list page.
2. Click on the API name to open it. You see detailed information of the API organized in several tabs.
3. Click on the "Operations" tab. You see a list of existing operations.
4. Click the "ADD OPERATION" button. You see the new operation form.
5. Fill in the form as shown below:
HTTP verb: POST URL template: /users URL path to be appended to the API service URL, like: https://fyicenter.azure-api.net/first/users Rewrite URL template: /profiles URL path to be appended to the Web service URL of the backend system, like: http://echoapi.cloudapp.net/api/profiles Display name: Add new user Description: For client to add a new user with user info in the HTTP body
6. Click the "Save" button. A new operation will be added to the API.
Now you have an API with an operation waiting to be included in API products.
The picture below shows you steps to add a new operation to an API on Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2017-09-23, 177👍, 0💬
What Is an HTML http-equiv "meta" Tag/Element? a http-equiv "meta" element is a special "meta" eleme...
How To Generate and Process a Form with the Same Script in PHP? In previous exercises, a Web form is...
How To Connect to MySQL from a PHP Script in PHP? If you want access the MySQL server, you must crea...
Why Do You Need to Filter Out Empty Files in PHP? When you are processing uploaded files, you need t...
How To Join a List of Keys with a List of Values into an Array in PHP? If you have a list keys and a...