Login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard?
If you have given access permission to an Azure API Management Service publisher dashboard, you can login to the publisher dashboard as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login to Azure Portal with your work email address.
2. Click "All Resources" in the menu. And find your API Management Service resource from the resource list.
3. Click on API Management Service resource name to open it.
4. Click "Overview" to see this API service overview information.
5. Click "APIs" to create and manage your APIs.
The picture below shows you steps to login to the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-04-21, 410👍, 0💬
What Is session_register() in PHP? session_register() is old function that registers global variable...
What Is HTML? HTML (HyperText Markup Language) is the standard markup language for creating Web page...
How To Write a String to a File with a File Handle in PHP? If you have a file handle linked to a fil...
Can You Copy an Array in PHP? You can create a new array by copying an existing array using the assi...
How to access Request body from "context.Request.Body" object in Azure API Policy? Request body is t...