Login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard?
If you have given access permission to an Azure API Management Service publisher dashboard, you can login to the publisher dashboard as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login to Azure Portal with your work email address.
2. Click "All Resources" in the menu. And find your API Management Service resource from the resource list.
3. Click on API Management Service resource name to open it.
4. Click "Overview" to see this API service overview information.
5. Click "APIs" to create and manage your APIs.
The picture below shows you steps to login to the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-04-21, 347👍, 0💬
How To Loop through an Array without Using "foreach" in PHP? PHP offers the following functions to a...
How To Write a String to a File with a File Handle in PHP? If you have a file handle linked to a fil...
How To Control Padding Spaces within a Table Cell? Cell padding spaces are spaces between cell inner...
How To Use an Array as a Stack in PHP? A stack is a simple data structure that manages data elements...
How To Remove Slashes on Submitted Input Values in PHP? By default, when input values are submitted ...