Login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Dashboard?
If you have given access permission to an Azure API Management Service publisher dashboard, you can login to the publisher dashboard as shown in this tutorial:
1. Login to Azure Portal with your work email address.
2. Click "All Resources" in the menu. And find your API Management Service resource from the resource list.
3. Click on API Management Service resource name to open it.
4. Click "Overview" to see this API service overview information.
5. Click "APIs" to create and manage your APIs.
The picture below shows you steps to login to the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2018-04-21, 645👍, 0💬
How To Control Padding Spaces within a Table Cell? Cell padding spaces are spaces between cell inner...
How To Control Table Widths? Usually, browsers will calculate the table width based on the content w...
How To Specify Argument Default Values? in PHP? If you want to allow the caller to skip an argument ...
How to add an API to an API product for internal testing on the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Man...