Login to Azure API Management Publisher Portal
How to login to Azure API Management Publisher Portal?
If you have given access permission to an Azure API Management Service publisher portal, you can login to the publisher portal as shown in this tutorial:
1. Enter the publisher portal URL in a Web browser as shown below: The first part of the domain name is your API Management Service name:
2. On the "Sign in" page, click the link in "If you are an Administrator you must sign in here." You see "Microsoft Azure" sign in page.
3. Sign in with your company email address and click the "Continue" button to sign in. You may the "No subscriptions found" page.
4. Click on the "PORTAL.AZURE.COM" link on the page. You will be redirected to the dashboard page of the Azure portal.
5. Click "All Resources" in the menu. And find your API Management Service resource from the resource list.
6. Click on API Management Service resource name to open it.
7. Click on the "Publisher portal" link near the top. You will be landed on the publisher portal page in a new window.
The picture below shows you steps to login to the Publisher Portal of an Azure API Management Service:
2017-09-23, 192👍, 0💬
dev.FYIcenter.com is a Website for software developer looking for software development technologies,...
How To Control Vertical Alignment? By default, text in all table cells are aligned to the top vertic...
Why Do You Need to Filter Out Empty Files in PHP? When you are processing uploaded files, you need t...
How To Control Padding Spaces within a Table Cell? Cell padding spaces are spaces between cell inner...
Can You Copy an Array in PHP? You can create a new array by copying an existing array using the assi...