Install .NET Framework in Visual Studio
How to install .NET Framework in Visual Studio Community 2017? I have the Visual Studio Installer installed.
If you have the Visual Studio Installer ready, you can follow these steps to install .NET Framework in Visual Studio Community 2017.
1. Close Visual Studio, if you are running it.
2. Run "All Programs > Visual Studio Installer". You see the installation selection screen.
3. Click "Modify" button below "Visual Studio Community 2017" to return to the installation selection screen, if you have other Visual Studio components installed.
4. Click the checkbox on the ".NET desktop development - Build WPF, Windows Forms and console applications..." section to select it.
5. Click "Install" at the lower right corner to start the download process. You see the download progress indicator window.
6. Wait for the download the finish. It could be a long wait, since it about 5GB data to transfer.
7. Restart your computer, when the download is completed.
After restart, Visual Studio Community 2017 is ready for your to build .NET applications.
The picture below shows you how to download and .NET for Visual Studio:
â‡’â‡’Visual Studio Tutorials
2017-09-19, 2510👍, 0💬
What Is the 2017 Version of Azure API Management Service? The 2017 Version of Azure API Management a...
How to view API details on the Publisher Dashboard of an Azure API Management Service? You can follo...
How to send an FTP request with the urllib.request.urlopen() function? If an FTP server supports ano...
How To Control Vertical Alignment? By default, text in all table cells are aligned to the top vertic...
How to use the "forward-request" Policy Statement to call the backend service for an Azure API servi...